Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 18, 2013

high school days are here again

someone really had the audacity to make a fake twitter account with a very not cute pic of me, using my full name, with links to my blog and instagram.  they went so far as to post a tweet about my kid and her nickname and kind of how stupid i am for making that nickname for her.  then they hashtagged her real name.

listen, i know i overreacted and was ready to go apeshit for quite a while, but what i dont get is why the fuck someone found it necessary to go to those lengths to make fun of me for expressing thought in a public forum.

there are options to not view those things.... there's blocking, deleting, and JUST NOT READING.

more than anything it hurt my feelings cos it reminded me of a year ago of being bullied and also most of my kid-hood.  it's really pathetic and sad that at this age, someone staring july 10th found me so excruciatingly unbearable that they went that far....

i have ideas who it is.
i wanna put those persons on full blast but what good will that even do?
it wont rectify what has been done.
the page is down and the amount of people that reported it was great.
also the person that informed me of it and the few that called me later reminded me im more cared about than i realize.
some people will always hate and i can unfortunately do nothing to stop it.

so world, hate on if you must, but please for the love of god, find a better outlet and leave my child out of your insults.  that is what enraged me the most.... you can pick on me and attempt to make me look foolish but once you cross that line and involve my kid, understand that i start seeing red and i make no promises for merciful vengeance.


No comments:

Post a Comment