Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 4, 2013

a night of introspection and introversion

i wanted 2013 to be a big year.
i wanted change.
i wanted amazing things to happen.

why, after 4 days in to the new year, am i feeling like i am crawling out of my skin with anticipation and restlessly awaiting some strike of lightning to catapult me into great things?

it has only been 4 days!!!!

i want to write great songs.
i want to meet amazing people.
i want to have adventures and fun.
i want to see new places.
i want to get my shit together and be rid of bad habits.
i just want big things to happen, positive things, happy things, new things.

i have 361 days to go.
hopefully my want will turn into drive and that drive will take me to all the places i could go.

1 comment:

  1. you got this... like you said its only a little into the new year.... ive already quit on a few resolutions and made new ones !

    ReplyDelete