Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 11, 2013

city submarine

i built this city in a submarine
and slowly
it's sinking, sinking
going under

the air is getting thick
and my lungs
are about to cave in
and i cant breathe

the pressure's too much
my oxygen is low
and im hallucinating
i write as if youll even show
a spectacle that's fading
faster than i know
what's even going on
as im falling faster into the dark below

im not sure where i am
in this deep sea
im holding onto
my last breath with everything

i cant say goodbye
i wont
im holding onto
the little bit of you that i have left

this pressure's too much
my oxygen is low
and im slipping away
as if you care to know
a spectacle that's fading
i've lost all hope
im falling faster, faster
into the dark that is my home

No comments:

Post a Comment