Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 1, 2013

the cyclical pattern of life is being made so aware to me right now.
the intertwining fabrics of each person.
how we all make this beautiful end result.
how each person is part of a specific pattern that if put anywhere else simply looks out of place.

i finally feel like im finding my niche and my place. 
i finally feel like i found the square on the quilt or my place in line with the hemline.
and for the first time in a long time i can say that i simply just feel at peace.

im understanding now that yes, i was so very frustrated before with where i was and where my life was or was not going. 
i was angry and fighting life and fate and time.
TIME.
the very thing i fought so hard for so long hit me like a ton of bricks today with logic.

if any of the things that led me to know were rushed, i wouldnt have been ready.
all those awful people i have encountered before and the bad scenarios i was in...
the brought me to here.
to let the breeze carry me.
and sometimes wind is violent and destructive.
sometimes it causes damage in moving things places.
but the breeze is moving me.
to a very different place.
a place that although so unfamiliar and new, feels exactly and perfectly like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment