Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2012

holding out hope

i heard a motorcycle revving outside my house and for a second, for a second i thought he was here to say he was sorry.  for a second i thought my hoping wasnt futile and in vain.

no one was there though.  so i felt a little stupid.

i didn't cry today though.  i did feel a little sad and probably ate enough for a family of 7, but i didn't cry.

i still have hope and still wonder if he thinks about me.  i still wonder if his schedule will calm down and he'll remember talking with me and what he said and how we both felt.  for now it's just a question in my mind and a nagging thought tugging at my heartstrings. 

my being sad and eating wont bring him back.  time will tell.  that's all i have is time.  time and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment