Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 5, 2012

i hate you

i wrote this song a while back about someone i met that led me along and let me trust them and made me believe they liked me and were worth trusting. 
they too ripped my heart out of my nose.
i think people assume i get emotionally attached when its more.... it's more i just hate being lied to.  i hate being hurt.  it's not something i would ever do to someone else so why would anyone do it to me.  im honest and nice and a nerd.  i just don't get why you'd hurt someone like that.

regardless.... i wrote this song called "i hate you" for this person.
i feel like singing it at the top of my lungs right now.

i hate that i ever met this person.  i hate that i wished theyd apologize for hurting me and say they were stupid and made an error.
I AM the one that made that fatal error of trusting them and believing them.

so now, it's back to empty and shallow dates that go nowhere because i refuse to trust people or let them in.

2012 was supposed to be drama free but this has been the absolute worst year of my life.  and i mean that with all my heart.

if the person that lied to me and hurt me is reading this, fuck you.  youre a coward and a selfish prick and an asshole and i hate you.  i hate you and i only have hated 2 people before in my life.  those 2 people have done terrible terrible terrible things.  you are now added to that list.  fuck you.  you are probably the worst on that list.  in one month you led me along with such flowery words and promises and ideas.  you made me believe i might have found my robot.  cos you asked if stickers counted in place of the balloons the girl robot got from the boy.  you told me i was no fling.  you told me you were wanting to be serious.
the only thing you were serious about was yourself.  i realized that too late. 
have fun being a coward.  have fun hiding behind technology and always wanting what i offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment