Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

knowing when to quit

swallowing razor sharp blades of pride, i said goodbye.
deleted a phone number.
i said my peace in an accusatory and semi hostile way.
but i cant take it anymore.
im not stupid.
i may act naive and i may be gullible but i am no fool.
i know when im being lied to.
what i dont get is WHY EVEN DO IT?
why not just say "hey dummy i do not like you and never did and never will!  i used you and that's that!"  id rather that because being told "im busy" when i know youre not and going from messaging me almost all day every day to ignoring me completely doesnt make sense.
one day you liked me and a few days later you lie to get me away from you.
it's just ridiculous.
again, i may be gullible but im not stupid.
i know when to just count my losses and go.
and its sad cos i stuck up for you so much to everyone that told me you were a liar and using me and whatnot.  i stuck up for you because i thought you were better than that.  i wanted to believe the best in you.
the best in you is a giant lie.

so thank you for that.  jaded, bitter, untrusting kelly is back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment